Jenny Hinton- Department Chair -Grade 7- Phone 648.4960 
Demetria CofieldCounselor- 504 Coordinator- Phone 648.4963
Nicole SantaLuciaCounselor-Grade 8- Phone 648.4962
Audra BurchettCounselor- Grade 6 - Phone 648.4964 
Erika Bartley
Counselor Secretary - Phone 648.4961


Q & A

How Is a Student Referred to the School Counselor? 
Student may be referred to the counselor by parents, teachers, administrators, or peers; or they may self-refer.

Registering a New Student? 
New students can be registered between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please call 648-4961 to schedule an appointment.  Parents or legal guardians must bring proof of residency in the Princess Anne Middle School zone. Parent must bring acceptable forms of proof of residence including one of the following:

  • Title deed, mortgage booklet or statement
  • Lease agreement/rental contract or current rent receipt
  • Most recent utility bill (gas, electric, water only)
  • Deposit receipt for recent utility start up
  • Shared Housing Disclosure form accompanied by one of the above proofs
  • Homeless shelter will provide a letter stating the parent and student live in the shelter

Hotel/motel residents must present a recent rent receipt or letter on hotel/motel letterhead verifying the parent and student are residents. 

Other documents required for registration are proof of immunization, birth certificate, and social security card. Also, the guardian must bring proof of the student's grade level. This can be a transfer/withdrawal form, or a recent report card from the previous school. If the child has been receiving special education services, a recent IEP is needed to properly place the child. Please call the guidance department if you are in need of any additional information.